Gravity is currently seeking a talented individual to join our growing, energetic, and dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and managing architectural projects through all stages of development.
- Oversee the architectural process from initial design to the completion of construction.
- Determine and schedule different stages of the construction process in accordance with the client’s needs.
- Monitor the progress of all construction phases in compliance with plans and deadlines.
- Participate in design concept development.
- Manage correspondence with clients, vendors, construction teams, and other personnel involved in projects.
- Design, initiate, and monitor the implementation of all project requirements cooperating with team, contractors, and clients․
- Evaluate the feasibility of the project implementation, provide appropriate solutions to problems.
- Build and maintain client relations.
- Prepare reports and presentations for client meetings.
- Hand over the project to the client after implementation․
- Coordinate the project team’s work and make suggestions for its improvement.
- Regularly report to the Head of the Department about the progress of the project․
- Participate in business trips on behalf of the Company as necessary.
- Responsible for the quality control and quality assurance of construction works carried out within the scope of the project.
Required qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design ;
- Proficiency with ArchiCAD, Revit, AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of 3DsMax software will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent design skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong communication and team management skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively;
- Time management and risk assessment skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects.